About this role
The Project manager is responsible for the direction, coordination, implementation, and completion of projects, while remaining aligned with the strategy, values, and goals of the organization. Our client is a worldwide handler and merchandiser of all major Canadian-grown grains and oilseeds and a vertically-integrated processor and manufacturer of oats and canola-based products.
- Work with VP of Engineering to plan and implement capital projects
- Help define project scope, goals and deliverables
- Collect and manage project team
- Manage budget and allocate project resources
- Create schedule and project timeline
- Track deliverables and monitor and report on project progress
- Present to stakeholders reports on progress as well as problems and solutions
- Implement and manage change when necessary to meet project outputs
- Evaluate and assess result of project
- Experience with grain handling required
- Project management qualification (PMP) or equivalent an asset
- Bachelor’s degree in related field an asset
- Experience with automation and instrumentation an asset
- Experience in strategic planning, risk management and/or change management
- Strong computer and Microsoft office skills
- Strong critical thinking and problem solving skills
- Able and willing to travel extensively within Western Canada
- Excellent decision-making and leadership capabilities
Why work with Brunel? We are proud to offer exciting career opportunities from over 100 offices globally in 42 countries. Advancing your career takes time and effort – let us match you to your ideal position.
Join the Brunel Family
Brunel has a reputation for working with some of the best in the business. That’s what we continually strive for. Over 40 years, we’ve created a global network of interesting clients and talented individuals working together through a vast array of services.
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.
- Certifications (optional)
- Job references (optional)
- Motivation Letter (optional)
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Tori Pearson is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use the pub number:
Brunel Canada - Calgary
Want similar jobs in your inbox?
Sign up for the Brunel job alert
Look at our privacy statement