About this role
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Review existing insurance policies and initiate steps to mitigate Gaps if any by discussing and assessing current and future insurance needs;
- negotiating policy terms and costs with insurance providers;
- Framing the Claim Management Process and facilitate end to end documentation management for the claim;
- building and maintaining business relationships with Insurance Companies and channel partners if any;
- researching insurance policies and products;
- keeping detailed computer records;
- advising on making claims on policies;
- renewing or amending existing policies;
- undertaking general administrative duties.
Professional Qualifications : Postgraduate in insurance and risk management
Total Experience : 5 plus years
Location : Pune
What we offer
Why work with Brunel? We are proud to offer exciting career opportunities from over 100 offices globally in 42 countries. Advancing your career takes time and effort – let us match you to your ideal position.
Brunel India Private Limited, a subsidiary of Brunel Holding Group Company (Brunel Intl. N.V.) a company registered in the Netherlands with over 10,000 employees in 104 offices across 35 countries. The Energy Division of Brunel Group comprehensively provides manpower services for Upstream Oil & Gas, Downstream Oil & Gas, Renewables, Power Generation, Mining & Resources, Civil Engineering, Automotive, Rail, Life Sciences, Finance, Legal and ICT. Our core services are Pay Rolling, Contract Hire and Direct Hire services for major Operating companies and EPC contractors.
Today, we’ve grown into a global service provider with an annual turnover of € 885 million, and we’re listed on Euronext Amsterdam NV and included in the Amsterdam Small Cap Index (AScX).
- Vacancy number: PUB249317
- Location: Pune
- Market: Infrastructure
- hours per week: 40
- Branch: Building & Construction
- Education level: Academic Bachelor
- Area of Expertise: Engineering & Design
- Closing date: Friday, March 6, 2020
Send me an email with the latest vacancies matching Insurance Manager - Maharashtra
Confirmation sent to