About this role
- Familiar with design process, scope of work and responsibilities, comfortable to cooperate with other specialty;
- Familiar with industrial automatic control system(DCS、PLC), capable of independent control plan design;
- Familiar with various instruments and apparatus as well as power supply system, able to undertake model selection for various apparatus;
- Familiar with mainstream equipment and brand, capable of contacting the equipment manufacturers and technical solution communication;
- Be familiar with technical specifications for Thermal Automation in India;
- Experience of working with NTPC is preferred.
- Skills: Good command of software such as AutoCAD, Excel、Word for drawing design. Familiar with Thermal Automation design work;
- Experience: 5 Years.
What we offer
Position : Control & Instrumentation Engineer
Location : Noida
Employment Type : Contract
Brunel India Private Limited, a subsidiary of Brunel Holding Group Company (Brunel Intl. N.V.) a company registered in the Netherlands with over 10,000 employees in 104 offices across 35 countries. The Energy Division of Brunel Group comprehensively provides manpower services for Upstream Oil & Gas, Downstream Oil & Gas, Renewables, Power Generation, Mining & Resources, Civil Engineering, Automotive, Rail, Life Sciences, Finance, Legal and ICT. Our core services are Pay Rolling, Contract Hire and Direct Hire services for major Operating companies and EPC contractors.
- Vacancy number: PUB248883
- Location: REGN1004
- Market: Infrastructure
- hours per week: 45
- Branch: Building & Construction
- Education level: Academic Bachelor
- Area of Expertise: Construction & Commissioning
- Closing date: Thursday, March 5, 2020
Send me an email with the latest vacancies matching Control & Instrumentation Engineer - REGN1004
Confirmation sent to