About this role
• To treat all information obtained during course of the work with confidentiality;• To promote & comply with applicable safety instructions and other COMPANY HSE procedures in all integration activities.
Part 1: Offshore campaign preparation
• Review all Job Cards prepared by CONTRACTOR;• Review all Pre-commissioning test packs (hydrotest/GALT/cleaning);
• Review method statement prepared by CONTRACTOR;• Review Offshore planning to ensure that all required activities have realistic timelines, logical sequencing;
• Participation to technical and safety review: HIRA, specific risk assessment;• Interface with Field Operations team members in developing shutdown scopes.
Part 2: Offshore campaign execution • Monitor CONTRACTOR’s detailed daily and weekly work plans in accordance with the overall planning schedule;
• Responsible for daily monitoring of PVV/STR progress and reporting on COMPANY side;• Monitor CONTRACTOR’s labor resources in accordance with mobilization plan;
• Participate to the Permit to Work activities:o Preparation with CONTRACTOR of foreseen activities in the coming 3 days;
o Review of the Permit to Work prepared by CONTRACTOR;o Meeting with Site operation to clarify / valid the activities to be performed;
• Be the focal for Site Operation Team for topics related to Construction/Pre-commissioining of Structural/piping;• Manage Interface with Commissioning team:
o Supervision of ICAPS data base activities related to PVV, STR;o Supervision of pre-commissioning activities related to PVV (and STR): check list, hydrotest pack, GALT pack, cleaning packs;
o Check that Vendor mobilisation is properly managed;• Ensure readiness for Shutdown activities (preparation for readiness: isolation, scaffolding, material, tools, habitats, lifting tackles);
• Ensure readiness for Heavy lift of the new bridge;• Ensure CONTRACTOR’s personnel have required training and experience to carry out safe operations;
• Motivates and drives the CONTRACTOR supervision/execution Team, ;• Identify and follow-up of any Non Conformance linked to Fabrication (NCRs) in close relation with the QA/QC Superintendent;
• Setup and manage meetings with EPC Contractor. Maintains good relationships with CONTRACTOR, but being strict to achieve the project objectives.
• Experience of offshore activities / campaign;• Strong skills in piping / structural and construction activities offshore;
• Experience in Pre-commissioning activities;• Experience with Opercom philosophy / ICAPS;
• Track records of construction experiences;• Experience within a project team: At least 10 years’ experience within large multinational taskforce team environment;
• Good analytical skills;• Ability to work in a team oriented, collaborative environment is essential;
• Available for technical missions worldwide;• Ability to influence and encourage personnel.
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.
- Certifications (optional)
- Job references (optional)
- Motivation Letter (optional)
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Babu Harishchandra Jadhav is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use the pub number:
Babu Harishchandra Jadhav
Brunel Energy Qatar Doha
Want similar jobs in your inbox?
Sign up for the Brunel job alert
Look at our privacy statement