About this role
• To identify and define as exhaustively as possible all the contractual interfaces resulting from the split of contracts defined in the Phase 2 Project Contractual strategy and to ensure that contractual documents reflect the corresponding split of responsibilities between the different Contractors during all phases of Project;• Ensure that all contractors develop interface plan and procedure relative to their activities as per the EPC contracts and as per project Interface Management Plan/procedure;
• To oversee the implementation of the interface management process by Project team and Contractor(s), and to ensure that the the Interface Task Register (ITR) and Interface Document Register (IDR) is maintained and updated;• To attend all interface-related meetings, including in particular interface workshops, HAZID / HAZOP meetings, meetings with Contractor(s), etc. in order to ensure the permanent control of the battery limits;
• To monitor and follow up process to have all deliverables timely issued by contractors for all interfaces, and to control the quality of these deliverables during EPCIC phases;• To assist EPCIC Contractor(s), as required, in the closing out of interfaces. To expedite the exchange of Interface Task Sheet involving Contractor(s) as necessary;
• To ensure that EPCIC Contractors provide proper reporting of the progress of their interfaces activities and ensure subsequently report on progress of interface management process implementation and report to the package leader in the event of any deviation or conflict with proposed remedial actions;• To avoid change orders and delays caused by interface issues by ensuring timely follow-up of interfaces during FEED and EPCIC phases. To anticipate problems and work together with Contractor(s), Engineering Manager and as a general manner with all discipline Engineers, to propose technical solutions;
• To liaise with other departments like Drilling & Wells, Reservoir & Geosciences and Field Operations for the management of interface up to their close-out;• To liaise with project team and discipline engineers on all interface matters and/or help expedite the development of the interface management process between Contractors during FEED and EPCIC execution phase;
• To liaise with the Document Control team to assist consolidation of the interface management records for all project packages;• When necessary, participate in monitoring interfaces between different subcontractors of a main EPCIC contractor;
• To timely report to the Sealines Package Lead and Interfaces Lead, highlighting progress and areas of concerns encountered in the performance of his duties;• To ensure confidentiality of all the documentation produced (whatever its support);
• To ensure technical coordination between packages and in close coordination with all associated entities;• Ensure readiness for all internal/external audits required (PR, Third parties, Partners).
• Experience within a project team: experience within large multinational taskforce team environment;• Broad spectrum of skill and competencies in various engineering disciplines and/or in Interface Management ;
• Large spectrum of skill and competencies in various engineering disciplines and/or in Interface Management;• A good knowledge of Contractual matters would be necessary and a good knowledge of Offshore Projects and Operations would be a plus.
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.
- Certifications (optional)
- Job references (optional)
- Motivation Letter (optional)
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, May Ann Panganiban Masaga is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use the pub number:
May Ann Panganiban Masaga
Brunel Energy Qatar Doha