About this role
- To promote & comply with applicable safety instructions and other COMPANY HSE procedures in all activities,
- To carry out work in compliance with COMPANY values and policies, relevant laws and regulations, agreed COMPANY priorities and objectives, COMPANY standards and procedures and good industry practices,
- Attend daily offshore meeting and follow performance of all activities with particular regard to identifying activities claimable by Contractor and back chargeable to Contractor - standby due to Contractor/Company, equipment downtime/breakdown, material availability, onshore punch list and carry over works, rectifications and repairs, and prepare all documentation to support further processing.
- Review daily reports issued by contractor and issue daily status mails
- Prepare consolidated weekly tabulations summarizing all activities back-chargeable to CTR and his subcontractors
- Assess Contractor performance and progress against job cards and offshore schedule, identify slippages with reasons
- Provide necessary support to offshore planner in verifying claimed progress and forecasts
- Liaise with onshore contracts team and provide all supporting documentation for processing claims/backcharges.
• Experience within project : (number of years) : 10 with 5 years as QS on major oil & gas projects• Ability to work in a team oriented, collaborative environment is essential.
• Capable of proposing project adjustments and alterations promptly and efficiently. • Ability to influence and encourage personnel.
• Ability to work on projects in a complex and multicultural environment.• Be skilled in using computer programs for word processing, spreadsheets and e-mail communications.
• Familiarity with ICAPs and PRODOM software will be a plus
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.
- Certifications (optional)
- Job references (optional)
- Motivation Letter (optional)
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, May Ann Panganiban Masaga is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use the pub number:
May Ann Panganiban Masaga
Brunel Energy Qatar Doha