About this role
- To promote & comply with applicable safety instructions and other COMPANY HSE procedures in all activities;
- To carry out work in compliance with COMPANY values and policies, relevant laws and regulations, agreed COMPANY priorities and objectives, COMPANY standards and procedures and good industry practices;
- Monitor Contractor’s detailed daily and weekly work plans in accordance with the overall planning schedule;
- Inform the PVV and PRECOM SPDT on specific areas where the program deviates from approved precom schedule and propose mitigations;
- Responsible for daily monitoring precom progress and report to precom SPDT;
- Verify and coordinate the piping precom scope of work (hydrotest / line check / reinstatement );
- Ensure Contractors personnel have sufficient training and experience to carry out safe operations;
- Identification and follow-up of any Non-Conformance (NCRs);
- Coordinate with Commissioning Team during pre-commissioning phase.
- Education to HND/BTS level or COMPANY approved equivalent in engineering discipline;
- NDT experienced (radiography, UT, MPI, dye penetrant);
- Familiar with hydrotest and leak test activities;
- Large experience on similar activities at equivalent position;
- English fluent;
- Professional Experience (number of years): 15;
- Experience within project: (number of years): 10;
- Good leadership skills and good communication skills.
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.
- Certifications (optional)
- Job references (optional)
- Motivation Letter (optional)
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Babu Harishchandra Jadhav is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use the pub number:
Babu Harishchandra Jadhav
Brunel Energy Qatar Doha
Want similar jobs in your inbox?
Sign up for the Brunel job alert
Look at our privacy statement