About this role
As a Project Engineer, you will work with a worldwide team while interfacing with Industrial Robots of all types and manufacturers (Fanuc, ABB, Kuka, Yaskawa, Kawasaki, Nachi, and others). We are seeking an engineer with excellent communication skills to communicate professionally and respectively, using proactive and efficient methods. In addition, we need this engineer to be self-driven and able to prioritize work in a fast-paced environment. Strong organizational and time management skills along with excellent problem solving skills are a must;
Some travel will occasionally be required both domestically and internationally. 80% of the role will be based in Norcross, GA. Local travel approximately 2x per month for up to 3 days at a time. Once every other month, may be required to travel for up to 1 week at a time. Will be required to go to Germany for training for up to 2 weeks. Must have valid U.S. Passport. The incumbent must reside within a reasonable commutable distance to the Norcross office. No relocation available.
- Perform design of new and existing projects on Solidworks(2019) platform;
- Establish & maintain technical part numbers on company ERP system (Timeline);
- Assist department sales managers in RFQ/RFP submittals, presentation preparation, and reports;
- Coordinate with Production Manager for projected completion of Production;
- Technically assist clients with on-site installation of products;
- Bachelor degree in Mechanical Engineering or similar engineering degree Required;
- Previous working experience or co-op experience within the robotics and/or automotive industry;
- Proficient skills in Solidworks 2019 (Required);
- Strong knowledge of ERP system (Preferred; Timeline) to create multiple documentation on daily basis;
- Coordinate multiple projects simultaneously with detail orientation and accuracy;
- Ability to communicate clearly and professionally; both verbally and in writing;
- Independently write reports and correspondence;
- High personal motivation, drive, and comfort working in a fast-paced, stand-alone environment;
- Strong organizational and time management skills, with proven experience prioritizing work;
- MUST BE ELIGIBLE TO WORK IN THE U.S. WITHOUT SPONSORSHIP NOW OR IN THE FUTURE. NOT SPONSORSHIP AVAILABLE.
What we offer
Our client offers a competitive compensation package along with a world-class benefit package offering Medical and Dental Insurance, Paid Holidays and Vacation, Career development and professional advancement incentives. Salary commensurate with experience.
About usOur client is a leader in the Industrial Automation industry and specializing in robotic energy supply systems and industrial robotic equipment.
- Vacancy number: PUB245402
- Location: Georgia
- Market: Industry
- hours per week: 40
- Branch: Automotive
- Education level: Other
- Area of Expertise: Project Management & Services
- Closing date: Thursday, January 30, 2020
Send me an email with the latest vacancies matching Project Engineer - Georgia
Confirmation sent to