About this role
- Specification of features of the software to implement, including data structures
- Designing, coding, testing and documenting SW components for our trains including the connection between trains and the landside
- Designing of the underlying Software Architecture for your implementation
- Development based according to EN 50128 ( V-model)
- Design and development of test cases and integrating the software you have built
- Good knowledge of C/C++/Python, ASM is a big plus
- Knowledge of modeling in SysML or basic UML
- Experience with Linux will be an advantage
- Experience in MVB, CAN, UDP or TCP based communication
- English is a must, German would be a big plus
If you are interested in this job opportunity, please, send your updated CV directly to email@example.com or call us on +420 778 074 073.
What we offer
- We offer you stability and know-how of a global company that has been operating on the market since 1976;
- With Brunel, you will have the opportunity to take part in the best projects for the most exciting companies - from Czech organizations to large international corporations in automotive, industry, manufacturing and IT;
- You will work with us on a number of projects over a long period of time, thanks of which you’ll grow rapidly in your own expertise, and your salary can also then increase faster than elsewhere;
- With us, you determine what your next project will be;
- For individual projects, our customers perceive you as an expert with the prestige of an external employee;
- Each Brunel Consultant is assigned to Account Manager, who understands the specific technical area, and thus can properly evaluate the project situation, and be your support.
Brunel is a global business service provider specializing in project management, posting and consulting in the fields of Automotive, Engineering, IT, Legal, Finance, Marketing & Communication, HR and all disciplines in the oil and gas industry. Since its foundation in 1975, Brunel has developed into an international group with more than 14,500 employees. Brunel is a strong global brand operating from an international network of 117 branch offices worldwide and 2 test and development centers in Europe.
Our main objective is to provide both Clients and Consultants excellence in all aspects of service from resource planning through to the project life cycle assignments worldwide.
- Vacancy number: PUB212260
- Location: Prague
- Market: Industry
- hours per week: 40
- Branch: Automotive
- Education level: Academic Master +
- Area of Expertise: Project Management & Services
- Closing date: Sunday, November 29, 2020
Send me an email with the latest vacancies matching Embedded SW Developer for Train IT - Prague
Confirmation sent to