About this role
Your daily job will include:
- Development of security hardware for rail automation;
- Creation of specifications, schematics, PCB design template;
- Hardware design requirements generation;
- Electronic testing of prototypes support, type tests (climatic, vibrational, EMC compatibility);
- Cooperation with Project Manager, generation of timing plans, creating the necessary documentation.
In order to be successful at this position you should have:
- Relevant industry experience (ideally R&D electro engineering);
- Technical engineering background;
- Electronic design working experience;
- English language on a good communicative level.
What we offer
- We offer you stability and know-how of a global company that has been operating on the market since 1976;
- With Brunel, you will have the opportunity to take part in the best projects for the most exciting companies - from Czech organizations to large international corporations in automotive, industry, manufacturing and IT;
- You will work with us on a number of projects over a long period of time, thanks of which you’ll grow rapidly in your own expertise, and your salary can also then increase faster than elsewhere;
- With us, you determine what your next project will be;
- For individual projects, our customers perceive you as an expert with the prestige of an external employee;
- Each Brunel Consultant is assigned to Account Manager, who understands the specific technical area, and thus can properly evaluate the project situation, and be your support.
Brunel is a global business service provider specializing in project management, posting and consulting in the fields of Automotive, Engineering, IT, Legal, Finance, Marketing & Communication, HR and all disciplines in the oil and gas industry. Since its foundation in 1975, Brunel has developed into an international group with more than 14,500 employees. Brunel is a strong global brand operating from an international network of 117 branch offices worldwide and 2 test and development centers in Europe.
- Publication: PUB212696
- Location: Czech Republic
- Market: Industry
- Hours per week: 40
- Branche: Automotive
- Education level: Academic Bachelor
- Area of expertise: Research & Development
- Closing date: Sunday, November 29, 2020
Send me an email with the latest vacancies matching ELECTRO ENGINEER (HW development) - Czech Republic
Confirmation sent to