Join Our Team
Brunel, a global leader in recruitment and workforce services, is hiring a Recruitment Consultant to join our rapidly growing Life Sciences team in the United States. Life Sciences will be a critical vertical for Brunel moving forward and we are building the perfect team to meet the challenges of the growing industry.
About the Role
The Recruitment Consultant will be responsible for connecting talented specialists to pioneering projects in various Life Sciences industries. A successful candidate will have at least 1 year of experience in recruitment with a track record of success.
This position is remote and is open to all United States applicants.
Brunel offers a competitive salary package, uncapped commission, benefits, and opportunities for career growth and development.
- Work with Life Sciences team to develop strategic relationships with current and potential clients to find recruitment opportunities.
- Identify and attract talented Life Sciences specialists through market research, networking, and industry event/conference attendance as necessary.
- Build and maintain relationships with talented Life Sciences specialists through communication including but not limited to social media, phone calls, video calls, emails, etc.
- Screen and interview Life Sciences candidates based on client specifications to connect specialists with pioneering Life Sciences projects.
- 1+ year of recruitment experience in any industry required. Experience in Life Sciences recruitment preferred.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and other software programs required.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills required.
- Willingness to travel as necessary.
Why Work for Brunel?
We want you to be the best you can be. You’ll get top notch training from industry insiders, a supportive mentoring culture to refine your technique, a focus on results from day one, combined with an entrepreneurial outlook to help you grow. Add in PTO, great benefits and a work/life balance that’s the envy of the industry. What are you waiting for? Join us today.
Who We Are
IntegrityTrust and personal responsibility guides us in everything that we do.
Result-Driven MindsetWe consistently strive for excellence with the will to succeed.
Passion for PeopleWe work everyday to make people's lives better whether they're our employees, contractors, clients or community.
Connect with Una Harte
Una Harte serves as Brunel's Business Manager for Life Sciences in the United States and you can contact her for more information about joining the team.